Wednesday 31 March 2021

To Conquer and Conquering

 Many years ago the Spirit of Truth/Holy Spirit came to me and established me in the Kingdom. The night that it fell upon me it illuminated my mind with many amazing things. One revelation communicated was the correlation between the fundamental dynamics of the living cell and the Trinity. A cell has 3 key elements: DNA, RNA, and Enzymes. In this moment of revelation I was taught to see DNA as reflective of the Father, that RNA reflects the Son, while the Enzymes reflect the action of the Infinite Spirit. Interestingly, the RNA communicates information from the DNA to the Enzymes which then builds as instructed. It certainly wouldn’t surprise believers to note there are many interesting scientific and spiritual correlations between the fundamentals of the living cell and the Trinity core of all reality. I always thought that this was a strange revelation to present. At the time I was knee deep in scripture and many of my revelations had a strong religious flavour to them which is why this seemed strikingly peculiar. However, in light of recent events, there may have been more to this.

Over the last while I’ve been seeing more and more about messenger RNA - mRNA - and I find it jarring because it links back so viscerally to that momentous night.

When I was being schooled in scripture by my hardcore Bible believing brother in Christ, there were a few things that stood out – one of which was the distortion of the gospel by Catholicism. My friend especially detested the concept of the Pope for establishing himself as a ‘Vicarious-Christi’ – an alternative Christ. From the Protestant, and most Christians perspective, there is only One mediator between Man and God and that is Christ Jesus, and I have often reflected on how Jesus is to us the Word of God, even as RNA is the Word of DNA [G,T,A,C].

The Protestant tradition regards anything that seeks to supplant the role of Jesus between us and the Father as Satanic [rightly so] and, it seems to me, that these alternative RNA devices are, in a sense, attempting to supplant or replace the Son but at a genetic level. In a sense, this mRNA would be like a ‘false son’ and given the deviation from the divine order this could have catastrophic implications for those who partake in it. It is difficult to see how this deviation from the fundamental dynamics of our genetic structure could have anything but calamitous outcomes. There can be only one true Word of God, in him is salvation and outside of him can no salvation be found. Consequently, I suspect that those who seek salvation through the vaccine will, in fact, be embracing doom.

It certainly looks like the vaccine is likely ramp up the function of the virus amplifying the fatalities associated with it one hundred fold during the next cold & flu season. This seems to put bones onto John’s point about the Horseman coming ‘to conquer and conquering’ – implying almost two phases, the first phase being the announcement of its coming and spread across the world and the second phase where the death promised will be realised.

No comments:

Post a Comment